Friday, December 5, 2008

Don't laugh...please!

Catchy title huh??? You'll see why in a few
minutes, if I don't get too chatty! LOL
I see I have been neglecting my blog, BAD ME!
But I got a good excuse, I swear! And I will
show you soon....
But first, I got some FANS out there,
who would of ever thought!!! LOL Certainly
NOT ME!!!! I can't tell ya how exciting it
is to make stuff and then actually see peeps
using it!!! It just floors me, and at the
same time, I get all oohie inside, I know,
oohie isn't a word, heck I just made it up,
I just can't think of the word I want to use
right now and I do like making up words...
makes life a bit more interesting and people
look at you weird too...but that's ok, it makes
people laugh! I swear try using OOHIE today
and people will think you totally lost it! LOL
I know, I'm a weirdo!!! LOL
Anywayyyy, I want to show you some layouts
that some peeps have been doing! I really
LOVE them all!
These are by MoonlightPearl (Elle) from SBM!
I just LOVE her ocean layouts and she even made
me a calendar, so now I have a lovely layout
that I can look at all next year! THANKS ELLE!!






These are from Eye (Irene) They are sooo
BEAUTIFUL!!! She is from Nova Scotia and
the snow they get there looks soo pretty!
THANKS AGAIN Eye.....you are certainly a GOOD FRIEND!
These two are pictures of her new grand baby!





Here are the nature layouts:





And this one she used a combination of kits....
soooo clever Eyeball! LOL



Thanks again!! You both made my night when I saw them
in the SBM gallery! mwahhhhhhhh!

Now to the DON'T LAUGH part.....
I made something in PS all by myself, used
some shapes and normal brushes....LOL It started
out as a teddy bear, cause I always wanted to make
one of those, maybe one day, but now is not the
time...LOL I've been working on this all week...
Maybe I have been just looking at it too long and
it started to grow on me, I don't know, but I think
it came out rather cute...so here it goes, DON'T LAUGH
PLEASE...my Mom always had this phrase and it would
go like this..."If you don't have anything nice to say,
don't say ANYTHING at all".....well, that's how I am
going to take this....and don't just say it to make
me feel good either, I need to know! Is it CUTE
or do I need to start again...cause I will....I am
like that.....LMAO! ok, ok, ok, enough rambling!!!!
Here she is....my first snowgirl....



I am trying to figure out how you can just
click the picture to download! Can anyone
help me with that. I highlighted the image code
and clicked the link button, but that doesnt
seem to work....can someone please share that
info with me....pleazzzzzzeeeee!

Click HERE if you would like
to have her...and please leave some love!
I really do love reading what you peeps
have to say!!!!

Ok, I think that's it for tonight! Have a
great weekend everyone and please be stay safe!
Chow for Now!!!

30 comments:

MrsJayBob said...

She's adorable Carol!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute for words!! She's just adorable!! Thanks so much from M&M aka Julie!!

Susie said...

Oh, Crops, I bout jumped out of my chair when I scrolled down and saw her, she is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! When I saw you had made a snowgirl over at Max, I wasn't expecting a snowman girl, LOL.I love my snowpeople! Thank you for sharing, LOVE IT!

Im.HeartGem said...

No laughter here but she caused a big smile! I love her. Thanks for sharing.

Mumure said...

She is so cute and lovely!!!
Sorry but I can't help you :(
Thank you so much for sharin g :))

Unknown said...

she is adorable hun you did a great job....if you want the picture to be linked go to the compose mode where you actually see the picture and select it and then link ....hard to link the code...hope this helps thanks for the cutie pie....you should do another version with some wings in the back and she would be a snow angel she is certainly beautiful enough...((hugs))

eilajean said...

She is way too cute! I also like the new logo - I assume it is new, as I don't recall seeing it before. Your blog is always good reading. So today's word (for me) will be OOHIE. LOL.

As for the comment you left... 2 words - Snow Blower! A very BIG snow blower. Our drive is 1/4 mile. The Toro even has lights for night time snow blowing. And no, that is not me. (I have a couple years to go) It is something I am going to print on fabric to make a pillow for a friend - but you are correct, I should put names and pertinent info for the future generations.

Have an awesome weekend woman - did you find an "elf" in your inbox? Maybe junk mail?

eilajean said...

BTW - the exploding tree... camera on tripod.. zoomed in , all the way- LONG exposure then slowly zoom out... still working on it - it can be fun with neon signs too...

pkdoll said...

Crops you have nothing at all to worry about!!! OMG!!!! She is beautiful! You continously amaze me GF! You are sooooooo talented and didn't even know it! She rocks and you rock and and and I love you GF!!!!

pkdoll said...

oH and I forgot to mention---I love your Christmas music too!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your snowwomen.She is beauitful.Thank you crops for showing my layouts.Glad you liked them.Your stuff is wicked.
xo eye

Melanie said...

Awwwww......she has such an adorable expression. It's perfect! Way to go! And I love the new "dawn" logo, too. I changed my summer creek logo to a winter creek logo but didn't change the one on my blog header. Just can't seem to get myself together. If that baby would ever come out to play, I'd have more time because the older kids would be interested in him and not me so much. LOL! Great layouts your friends shared, too! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Just love her. Would like to see a set of them. Thank you.

Crystal Johnson said...

Carol, she is adorable, really quite lovely!!! Now, how did you do the furry edge hmmmm hmmmm? Lovely snow effect on the blog.

Kim B said...

OMG_ ok where did you fall out the tree with these???_ ROTFLMAO! CROPS!!!!!!
HOley shiooot GF- these are STUNNING, GORGEOUS , AMAZING and DIVINE! you go my friend! who's laughing?- Dammit I'm picking my chin up off the keyboard! lol

This is just amazing my friend and you have done a STERLING JOB on them!
WOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!
* shaking my head in wonderment*

xashee's corner said...

ADORABLE!! GREAT job and thank you so very much for sharing!!! Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :D

That Bald Chick said...

Thanks for the snow girl! She's adorable. You should make an entire snow family.

As for clickable images, it depends on how you write your blog. If you use a program like livewriter, it is really easy. If you write directly from the blog site, it's an html thing. I have a few shortcuts saved, if you want them you can email me at ladyvdzine @ yahoo. com (remove spaces).

Hugs,

V

Peggie said...

She is adorable. Thank you for sharing.

Vicki said...

Thanks so much for both the girl & the boy!

mmikes said...

This is also fantastic. So cute. Thanks

nancypinct said...

Kim sent me over - OMG, she is sooooooooo cute! What a doll! Thank you for sharing your creative designs with me! Happy Holidays!

TerriM said...

OH heck I'll leave you a million hugs and luv for both snow babies. They are soooo adorable and makes me wish I could just squeeze them. They have such a soft look to them. If you ever decide to make more up of any other critters and creatures to sell or something, you'll have to let us know:) Thanks so much. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Perfect cute little snowgirl, thank you for sharing.

Sandy said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing her!

Kirsten said...

They are SOOOO adorable - thank you so much :-)).

Jill said...

love the snowgirl and boy too cute. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Just too cute!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

OMG. She is stinkin' cute!

clubiani said...

THank you-she's precious