Monday, January 26, 2009

Made with Love QP

Good Morning Peeps!
Gotta busy day planned today,
so I am going to TRY and make
this short and sweet!
No, I didn't get out this weekend
to take pictures, it was toooo darn COLD!
Hubby and I had a date night on Friday,
we try to do that at least once a month.
Nothing too elaborate, just to spend
some quality time together. I feel like
I should do that once a month, since I
am on this computer so much! LOL
We went to a flea market type of place,
just to look around. Then out to dinner.
Nice evening with hubby and back on the
computer this weekend.

Now to some scrappin' stuff...
Kim has some new CU items in her store and
Jazz has the Funky Love Lines Word Art..all this
lovey dovey stuff.... I guess that is what
Valentines is all about, ughhhh... I don't
have any lovey dovey photos laying around here,
except of my wedding album, which I was planning
on making a scrapbook of this year, so this
got me scanning my wedding pictures...I love
to be organized, and go in order, but it's not
gonna happen with this...so I started in the middle...
LOL We will be married 22 years in April, gosh,
does time fly...anywayy, here is my layout, I did
use Kim's new goodies and Jazzy's wordart.



And the good news for all you peeps, if you want
the QP... it's yours....just click on the preview,
leave some lovin'... and you can have it!



If you want to make your own page with this
gorgeous stuff, head on over to their stores and
pick it up, it's still on sale!!!
Go HERE to Kim's store.
Here is a peek of all her new goodies:








Here is Funky Love Lines:



And Jazz got some new wordart coming out today
called Girl Power, check it out!


Just click the preview and it'll take you right
to her store!

Well, that's got to be it for today, I have
got to run.... Ya'll have a great day and
until next time, take care and stay safe!
Chow for Now!!



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Crops!!!
FINALLY got off my butt and have started backing up....that will teach me for getting sidetracked this weekend! Bwahahaha!!!

Have an awesome day numphy!!
OXOXOXOXOXOX
Josephineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xashee's corner said...

Thank you for the qp! it's a BEAUTY!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day! :D

Susie said...

Thanks Crops, love your wedding pic, thanks for the QP, it is gorgeous!!

Melanie said...

Oh BOY! I love this layout and I GET IT FREE!!! Yay! Beautiful photo, too. Thanks, Crops!

And the diet? Well, I've lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks but I cheated a lot over the weekend. My daughter, who had surgery, kept wanting to eat out. We had sushi one night. Doesn't sound fattening but the only sushi I like is something called California Cream Maki. I only know that it's one of the COOKED ones and the cream I think is mayo. Hmmmmm.......mayo isn't allowed on my diet. And then she wanted Buffalo Wild Wings. Yep, I had BBQ wings and ribs. Lots of onion rings, nachos and mozarella sticks. Oh my! But when I weighed myself this morning I was down one more pound so crossing my fingers I didn't screw up too bad. LOL! How about you?

makeyesup said...

That's a beautiful wedding picture and you made a super layout with it.

Jazzy said...

I love the layout you made with Kims goodies and my word art and the Qp is awesome too..thanks for sharing.hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Pamela said...

What an awesome layout Crops!!! I looove that photo. Thanks for the cool QP :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful QP. Your wedding photo is gorgeous. Thanks for your generosity.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it. I love your creative designs.

Unknown said...

Nice QP! Thanks.

Diana said...

AWESOME qp, Carol! THANK YOU for sharing! LOVE your photo...did we REALLY look like that back then??? LOL! You both look soooo happy in spite of the do's. :p {{HUGZ}} an' love! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful QP - Thanks for sharing it w/ us!!! ~ Michelle

Judy said...

Love this QP thanks

eilajean said...

Look at you girl!!!! Such the stunning bride! That Book will be a joy to treasure. Sorry I did not stop by sooner - I wen to town Monday, and have been just trying to get some things done here. I have to leave shortly to stoke the fire in the cabin.

Hubby has gone to lunch with the boys - YAY, a little alone time. You know I love ALONE time.

You will be so proud of my progress on the photos. I expect to be done by the weekend. YAHOO!!!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful layout! YOU ROCK - but then, you already knew that!

Have a great day!!!!

eila

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful QP!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful talent!