Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunshiney Day??? It's gonna snow!!

Howdy peeps! Told you I would be back this week. And not with one
surprise, but two of them. We are waiting for the blizzard of the year
to begin, so I am going to get this up and quick get out of this house
before I am trapped in all weekend. What a weekend to be trapped too,
it's Super Bowl Sunday, my team didn't even get close, so I really
don't care who wins, but if I have to root for a team, it will have to
be the Saints and since I will be stuck inside, instead of going to
the scrap stores I better start getting in the mood...lol
Ok...enough of me babbling, probably to myself anyway...
here it goes.....

Where to start??? hmmm, ok, KimB got her February Grab bag
up now and I did play a bit with it. It's jammed packed with many
wonderful goodies. And since I am not allowed to show everything
in the bag, here is just a small peek at whats inside....





And here is just a little frame I made with some of things in the bag.
If you like it, just click the preview...



Then head on over to Kim's store to grab it, I hear it's
pretty cheap at the moment!


Today Kim released her Sunshiney Day Kit...ohhh where is that sun???
So if your tired of the winter snow and cold days, this is a perfect kit
to brighten up any pictures. And the quality of Kim's stuff is always
perfect! So here the kit:



This is the layout I did with it...



You like??? ok, if so, it's yours too....



Just like before click on the preview and heyyy, leave some love,
cause that would just make my day!

And when your done downloading, head on over to Kims blog,
I do believe there are more gifts from the kit over there, or if
you are coming from her blog, head over to her store and pick
up the kit! I promise your gonna LOVE it! And its 30% off for 1 week!

I did use Jazzy's wordart for this layout. So if you
like to collect her gorgeous sayings head over to her
store and snag that too.



Ok. well, its time for me to head out...Thanks to all that stop back
here, I am on a roll with the DSO Color Challenge, ohhhh, wait
till ya see what I did, have to say I am quite pleased with myself...
But that you will have to wait till next week for that...so be sure
to check back...until then have a great weekend and stay safe!
anddd GOOOO SAINTS!!!!

9 comments:

txbubbles said...

Love the 'page on a page' effect in your LO,definitely scrapliftable! Have a Super weekend! Heehee!

ilaggal said...

Always love your freebies and glad you're back. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

Barb said...

Love it, thanks a million.

eilajean said...

2 posts in a week- wow - you are really good! LOVE this layout... will be back to download it, or maybe I will just take it off your computer when I see you ;o) Storm of the century - yay - I cannot wait to hit the road UGGGG. Think happy thoughts for me. OK?

unruly said...

I love this...it is just beautiful...thank you for sharing this

Anonymous said...

Karen - NZ
Thank you so much for your gift

pkdoll said...

Love that you are back GF!! I sure did miss you and your creativity is back 100% too!! Love your page and your heart frame!! Grabing both!

LouCeeCreations said...

Wow Crops, your layout with sunshiney day is totally amazing.. glad you are back my friend xx