Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hey Everyone! Since I last chatted with ya'll we not only had 1 snow storm but another one came in called a blizzard. It sure is pretty out there, but I don't like driving in the stuff. Got stuck one too many times. So now I just stay indoors and pray they get the roads cleaned up quickly so I can get out of this house for a few hours. Its one thing being inside and knowing you can go out, but its another when you are stranded inside and can't get out.
And that is usually when I need to get out most! LOL But some good did come out of me staying inside, I did get some more scrappin done. I've been playing with the DSO Feb. 2010 Pick Ur Bits Kits from KimB and Gaye. Here are all the goodies and you get to pick which ones you like to use, instead of getting a huge mega kit and not wanting or using everything, you get to pick the bits you want... All ranging from only $1.00-$2.25









And here is everyone else who is particapating...



The Feb Collab is titled Forever & After and you can find it in the DSO COLLAB category in the store.

Here is the layout I did with some of the bits:



This is my bosses grand-daughter, she is such a cutie!!
And of course I made it into a QP for you all... I just took out the
word art so you can add your own or better yet, Jazz has bits in this
too...



Just click the preview to download.





Kim is also having a sale this weekend, but only for the weekend!
So if you been wanting something of hers and you have been waiting for a sale, now is time to do it! 35% off in both stores... Digi Scrap Obsession and Digi Scrap Vault Feb 12-14. I don't want ya to miss out on this great sale, cause Kim doesn't have them too often!



Jazz also has new word art out in the store today too, just in time for Valentine's Day called


For The Love of Family...perfect for all those Valentine layouts.



Still working on the color challenge, that should be done by next Friday,
hopefully anyway...lol A very good friend is coming into town and we are
planning a lunch for Tuesday. I am sooo excited to finally get to meet her
face to face. I met her on my blog over a year ago and ever since then we have become very good friends. She is a total nut job, just like me!
LOL Some of you just might know who I am talking about....lol Eilajean...
as I call her ET... Her and another friend are the ones responsible for draggin me into Facebook....now we all are addicted to the place...lol But anywayyy,
I am jumpin for joy that we finally get to meet! Will let ya'll know how that goes...heck she could be a mass murderer for all I know... hahaha So if you don't hear from me next week...call the police! LOL

Well its Friday and that means hubby takes me out to dinner, yeah,
I don't cook on Fridays or Saturdays for that matter....LOL So I
gotta decide where we are going.. hmmmm, maybe Mexican tonight...
we'll see. I guess that's it for now have a great weekend everyone and as always....stay safe!

6 comments:

Kim B said...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe- so good to see you back GF! and uhum not tooo much of that *mushy* stuff this weekend!
BWWWWAHAHAHAHA

BIG HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

bj said...

thank you!!

pkdoll said...

Hope you have a great visit with ET! Wish I was there too. I am thinking of going to Niagara Falls later this year--who knows maybe I'll stop by and see you too!!! If not this year maybe next--will have to see how it goes. That is if you will have me!! hahaha!

eilajean said...

I am not a mass murder, but almost became a victim, if you know what I mean... where did you learn to drive anyway? Too much fun, and a totaql treat to meet a Lisa too. UGGG wish it was not snowing.

Peggie said...

This is lovely. Thank you.