Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mezzaluna QP

Hello everyone....Really quick post today...
I have a graduation party to attend to.
A huge thanks to Michelle for the award she sent me.
I promise I will hand it out early next week.
Now down to business... Have you guys seen Kim's new kit....
OMGGGG its beyond fantastic....
I truly love it and I think you will too....




You can get it HERE...its on sale at the moment!!!!!

Stop by Kim's Blog to see some eye candy and I do believe there are
some freebies floating around too. And of course I was playing with it.
Still working on my wedding pictures and this kit is perfect for it.
So here is my wedding party way back in the day...lol


I used Jazzy's I thee wed wordart too...Which you can get HERE.
And I made it into a QP for anyone who wants to grab it....




Don't forget a THANKS goes a long way....lol

Ok...gotta run... have a great weekend everyone and stay safe!!!
Chow for Now!

9 comments:

txbubbles said...

Glad to see 'ya around! And you've done some scrapping! Say it with me now, BAD FACEBOOK, BAD FACEBOOK!
Hugs,
Vicki

kistine said...

Hiya Crops!

Just swinging by showing ya some blog love!!!

Mwah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

omajo said...

Thanks for the QP Carol, gorgeous as always. haven't seen you around much !!
Hugs, jo

Anonymous said...

eye says you are so nice and your work is awesome.xo

etherealfire said...

Gorgeous QP - Thank you!

Jazzy said...

Hi There..glad to see you here again..love the layout and quick page..thanks for sharing it..thanks for mentioning my word art..have a great weekend..hugs

clubiani said...

thank you so much! this is so beautiful!

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much for this awesome freebie! Your work is fantabulous!

Thanks so much!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.