Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Fridayyyyy

Ok, so not really, as I am getting this ready Thursday night.
This way its already to go in the morning! Hope everyone is
doing good...Me, I am ok...its been raining here all month,
I think they said we had 4 days of sunshine this entire month
and they want more rain this weekend...
someone send the SUN please!!!
Before my entire body looks like a prune...lol
2 more weeks before vacation, yippieeee, all that quality
time with the family. I can't wait...yeahhh right...
but we are planning a few trips all in the Poconos,
so it should be pretty good. Weather permitting..lol
Hopefully Mother Nature is getting all this
rain done and over with so it will be a sunny vacation!
The worst part about going away is NO computer..
how am I going to survive????
I see major withdraws heading my way....LMAO
Ok, now onto some scrappin' goodies....
As promised to Michelle.... who gave me an award last week, or was
it the week before...lol Days, weeks all seem to
clump together anymore..
Here is the award..




I am not sure what the rules are for this, as I am
sure its to pass it onto other peeps...So what my plan is to pass
it onto everyone on the KimB CT....These girls have a way of making me
laugh soooo hard, even on the gloomiest days they can all make me smile...
So here we gooooo...the LIST.....

KimB
Becca
Hutchie
Jazzy
Jenni
Jodiann
Kristine aka Josephineeeeeee
Loucee
Netters aka Lady Garfunkle
Pamela
Renee
Ruth
Silvia
Beth
Paula

I want to give Jodiann and Becca a warm welcome to the team! Glad you
are with us and I look forward to getting to know you guys....
(even if you are in straight jackets...lol)

And to my good friend Eila...who always gets me in trouble! LMAO

Whewwwwwwwwwwww, glad that's done with!!! Now onto other news...
Since its Friday that means Kim's new grab bag is up and ready
to play with...now if you liked her last kit....Mezzaluna...you
are really going to want these goodies....




Click on the preview to get it NOW, cause its only on sale
during the weekend...soooo hurrryyyy!!!!

And yeppers I got to play with it, so instead of a QP I just
made you all a clustered frame...




Just click on the preview to snag it...

Jazz has a new grab bag up too and it filled
to the brim with 60 wordart phrases all for
the summertime...can't beat the price either!!!!




So what are you waiting for.....LOL
You can click on the bag and it will take
you right to her shop!

Ok, I think that's it for this week. Have
a great weekend everyone and stay safe.

Chow for Now!!!



9 comments:

txbubbles said...

No computer? OH NO!!! I see major Facebook withdrawal in your future! On second thought, that could be a GOOD thing! LOL!
Love this cluster frame, thanks for sharing! Have a super weekend!
Hugs,
Vicki

txgwen said...

What a fantastic frame cluster - I love it! Many thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Jenni said...

Thanks for the award Crops, enjoy the weekend!! xxx

LouCeeCreations said...

ooooh1 an award! cheers me dears!
I adore your frame cluster, it is so pretty. Thank you for sharing that with us Crops.
Happy Weekend...

Jazzy said...

Thank you for the award my friend..I have heard a few stories about your family vacation to the mountains..LOL..sounds like you have fun even if you are in withdrawal AND with the family LOL..
THanks for the plug on my Grab Bag and for the pretty frame..love it..
hugs meeeeee

clubiani said...

the frame is beautiful! thanks

eilajean said...

Poconos - I thought you were going to the Other place? I am confused LOL...nothing new for me! Love the cluster frame. Thanks for sharing... promise to take care of the farm and the peeps while you go away! LOL..

Thanks for the award... do i really deserve it - being a bad blogger and all. I have been playing catchup all morn... and have so many more to read before I am finished... arg....

Have a great day!!!!!

eila

Anonymous said...

no toothfairy freebie :(