Friday, May 29, 2009

Angels Tears

Hello Everyone!!! I have so much to tell ya and soo little
time....but first I want to say THANK YOU!!!! To all my
friends out there who wished me a Happy Birthday. There
was sooo many of you I lost count...lol But it really did
make my day and the cards people made too...I am in awe!
So from the bottom of my heart... I THANK each and everyone
of you! Mwahhhhhhhhhhh

Now to get on with scrappin news.......
KimB and Jen aka Chaos Lounge have a new MEGA Collab kit
out today...and I must say they really did a wonderful
job on it.... It is HUGEEEEE....and its on sale this week
too.... Check it out....

76 elements including some word arts and a FULL ALPHA!
This kit is on SALE @ 35% off for one week.







You can find Kim's Part HERE.
And Jen's part HERE.

And please check out their blogs too as there are
tons of freebies too...
And of course I got to play with it.
This one is of Zander, my nephew this past weekend...


Isn't he a cutie... I could just gobble him up..lol




And this one is Brooke...she just got her long hair cut
and gave it to Locks of Love....Way to go Brooke!!!!
I know you just made somebody a very happy person!!



And I made this into a QP for you all....
Just click on the preview below:




I also want to show you a layout Marion did with my
May CC.... Marion is surrounded by the most gorgeous men...lol
Here is her son Brian with Baby James....



Thanks Marion!!!

Ok, I think that is it for now....Have to upload it all and find links...lol
Take Care and have a wonderful weekend!!!!
Chow for Now!!!

16 comments:

eilajean said...

wonderful QP - gonna go by and snag itnow!!!!

xashee's corner said...

GREAT qp and thank you for sharing too! ;) i am soooooooo sorry i missed your birthday but hope you had the BEST day! you surely deserve it! hugs!! :) GLAD to see you creating again!! Have an AWESOME day!

txbubbles said...

Love your gawgeous LO's and QP! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quick page! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

catschwartz said...

Thanks for the great summer kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Happy belated Birthday! Hope it was great!! Thanks to Brooke for donating her locks, I'm sure she has put a smile on someone's face! Way to go Brooke!! I agree this kit is gorgeous!! Thanks for the beautiful QP.

* Lee said...

Thank you for the VERY PRETTY qp!! :D

Kim B said...

Morning ;-PP

Crops your LO's are stunning my friend and I LOVE that QP!!
Thanks for the huge pimping- hee hee.
Glad you had a good Bday too!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Ok- coffee time today - it's been a long weekend- hahah
Loves ya
HUGS

Jenni said...

Thank you for the gorgeous LO and QP!!!
Hugsxxx

nancypinct said...

Gorgeous quick page - very creative too! Thank you for sharing it with me!

GSCreations said...

oooh Crops your QP and layouts are AWESOME!!!! Such stunning work you doing and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (sorry i missed it but here's a big hug for you ((((())))))))!!

clubiani said...

beautiful! thank you so much~!

Missty said...

Thank you.

LOFT said...

Thank you for the gorgeous qp!