Friday, May 1, 2009

NSD at DSO

Well its that time of year again...National Scrapbooking Day!
Tons of great deals all over the place and many freebies too.
I know this all takes place tomorrow, but I want you all to
know where to head early in the morning...lol So you don't
miss a thing! I have so much to show you so I better get going.

First of all DSO is have a 50% off the entire store on Saturday!
So if there is anything you wanted now is the time to get it!
Click the sale page below to go to the store...





Next, Kim and Bunny got together and did a Collab CU Bag...
Ohhhhh, lots of great stuff in there!!!



And of course I played with it and created not one,
but TWO QP's for you all.
Just click the preview to download it
and please, a simple thanks works wonders!!!



Kims has also made another part of her friend series...Antoinette.
Ohhh, these series are soooo hot!!!! She really puts alot of love into
these and they are all WONDERFUL and this one in no different.



Here is a layout I did with the great stuff from her kit.....


My niece Brooke. Also used Welcome Spring Word Art by Jazzy.

And just when I think I am caught up, Kim has got another
kit finished, I swear this girl hasn't slept all week!!!! LOL
This kit is called Moody Days:



And yep....time to make another layout...........hahaha
this time my nephews....Zach and Brett....

And I used Jazzy's wordart Smiles for this...Speaking of Jazz.......
She has TONS of new word available too....
Just Soccer:




Brooke is the soccer kid in the family and here is a layout
with her practising, I used goodies from Kim
and Bunny's NSD grab bag for this and Jazzy's wordart!




Cheerleaders Rock:



A layout done with a bunch of cheerleaders....



And since I was in the scrap mode, I made it into a QP
for all who would like to have it.... Click preview to download.



And last but not least....A Touch of Nature:




Ok, I think I got it all done.... whewwwwww, now I am off see my
dentist, we are going to be best buddies soon, as I have to see
him for a few fillings, a bit of root canal and a couple of extractions...
Ohhhh yeahhhh, gotta love it! NOT!!!!!! Today is the under the gums
cleaning, ohhhhh I can't wait!!!! 2 hours of my mouth open....and NO talking!!LOL
So I better get going before I chicken out....lol


Now get yourselves over to DSO on Saturday for all the TERRIFIC bargains!!!!
Have a great weekend and enjoy National Scrapbooking Day!!!
As always take care and be safe!!!

Chow for Now!!!

16 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth said...

Hi Crops! Wow...You have a tones of eyes candy here! Thanks for visited my lil space:) I love yours freebie too! Great job and thank you! Happy NSD!

catlady aka catslave said...

Thank you for these beautiful QPs. I love both of them!

Judy said...

Thankyou for the beautiful QP's Great LO's you have posted, thanks for showing them all.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

GSCreations said...

WOW WEEEEEEEE Crops!!! Your layouts and QP's are MAGNIFICANT!!!! Stunning stunning!!! Hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful QPs, gorgeous!

Kim B said...

OMG- I hope you are ok GF- can't have you NOT TALKING for long huh?- hahaha
Kidding aside- I wish you luck and more today!
Thanks so much for all the hard effort this week- WOW, you guys really really are the BEST!

Big Hugs
me

geezee said...

Thank you so much. I love the joined frames. What talent!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous QPs! Thank you!

omajo said...

Hi Carol, haven't visit your blog for a while, thank so much for all those beautiful QPs of you. All your layout are stunning.
hugs

Jazzy said...

Hi GF hope everything went well at the dentist...your mouth can't get out of commission..what would everyone do!!! Thanks so much for the great blog and for posting my stuffies..thanks for the wonderful layouts and for the QP..love it..

Anonymous said...

Sadly missed NSD but luckily didn't miss out on these lovely QPs, thank you!

Pam said...

Love it--thank you!

Missty said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful freebie.

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing your beautiful QP's. You do awesome work! Blessings