Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where does the time go anyway???

Well, well, well....look who the cat drug in....LOL ME!!!!
Yeah, its been awhile...haven't have the mojo to scrap
for what seems like forever, hey.. I have tried and threw
many things in that garbage can, hoping that maybe
someday it will come back to me. With fall around the corner,
my daughter back to school, hubby back to work after his
hernia surgery and of course plenty of facebook time.... I think
its time to get back to scrappin again. Honestly, I can't say
how long this is gonna last but as long as my mojo is back
I am gonna keep going...lol So we will see....

So how is everyone??? Missed ya'll alot!!! I guess I should
go visit you all and give ya a heart attack....lol But first I gotta
finish this blog!!!

Can you believe KimB still has me on her team??? With
me being such a slacker and all....lol THANKS Kim...
Your the bestest and so so so understanding!!! I know
the whip is coming soon though...hahaha Anywayyyyyy...
Kim has a new kit out called Soft Whisper...ahhhh, soo
pretty!!! The detail in this is awesome! wanna see?????



Right now its 30% off....
You can get the kit HERE and stop by Kim's blog, I am
sure there are more goodies and tons of eye candy.

And yeppers, I did a layout with it...This is my bosses granddaughter.




Hope you like it and if you want to have this, well I made it into
a QP for anyone who wants to grab it. All I ask is you leave a small
thank you, maybe that will keep my going!!!
Just click on the preview below to download:



And I cannot forget about Jazz.... who has done so much wordart
lately!!! I wish I had a layout done for her wordart...but just getting
a layout done with Kim's new kit was all I could do this week... hopefully
this weekend I can play some more...but I wanted to show you some
of her new things and if you want to head on over to her store to grab
them just click HERE....I am sure that would make her day!









Hope everyone has a great weekend! I plan to scrap on Saturday and
Sunday we start Stampin' Up scrapbook club again... ohhh can't wait!
Great time with crazy peeps, gotta love it!
Now its time to upload this layouts and such, hope I didnt forget!!!
Take care everyone and hopefully I will be back VERY soon!

Chow for Now!!

11 comments:

Kristine ♥ said...

Croppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

It's about time you blogged woman! I missed you!!!!
xxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Michelle said...

Hey sweetie....I have an award for you on my blog...please come pick it up...((HUGS) Michelle

Carol said...

Gorgeous QP!

juno
xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

eilajean said...

Hiya GF Wowsers we sure have missed you. I about had a heart attack when I saw you had posted. I have missed you ever so!!!! NOW KEEP ON SCRAPPIN' - the blog world has missed one of its most talented peeps!!!! MWAH!!!! Until we meet again!!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

This comes at the perfect time for me. Someone my husband works with just had a baby, and I was actually thinking that I would make a page for her with the word Precious in it. You have now made my job a whole lot easier!

Thanks for sharing

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

So GOOD to see your post!!!!!!!!
I cant believe how fast this summer has gone my SWEET ADORABLE grandaughter will be a year old on Sunday!!!!!!! LOL
Fall begins on the 22 & the leaves sure are changing fast here in Penna!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL QP to go with Kims kit!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion said...

Woooohooooo Carol scrapped! Thanks for the wonderful quickpage!!! You are the best!!!

Melanie said...

Oh yea! I just loved that layout and now I can have it, too! Thanks, Croppy!

nansee said...

Thank you so much for this QP, it's gorgeous!

pkdoll said...

OMG! Bestill my heart!!! I have missed you soooooo much! Than I should talk-when was the last time I blogged and did a LO????????? I am sooooo snagging that QP thankyou!