Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April CC Done

Hey Everyone! How was your Easter? Mine wasn't too bad.
Spent the day with family, always have a blast with my sistas!
And of course it wouldn't be the same if they didn't load my
purse with something, this time it was dry pea soup! I should
know better to bring my purse with me!! One of these days
I will learn. lol I am sure I will be finding little peas in every
nook and cranny until I dump everything out. Rotten Sistas! lol
Besides that we had the egg hunt, which was nice but sooo cold!
I think they said this was the coldest Easter on record! So much
for global WARMING!

Will I finally finished the color challenge at DSO...yippieeee
I haven't name it, cause I just can't think of one! My brain
is on slo-mo lately, I haven't even did a layout in over a week.
And now I think I am getting my annual spring cold...ohh, just
something else to complain about....lol Anywayyyyy, here is
the preview, I have been working on this all month, and it's
all I got left in me....lol




You can download it HERE.

Before I end this I just want to say a HUGE CONGRATS to Renee!!!
She finally go her store up and running! She is making CU stuff,
so you might want to hop on over and see if anything tickles your
fancy....LOL Here are some previews of hers and she even let me
play with bits from it, which she said I can share...but that will have
to wait until Thursday....




And my dear friend Jazz got some cool wordart in the store too...
every page needs wordart, so head on over and see if you could
use one of her fabulous phrases! Some are on sale too, for a short
time, so you better runnnnnn! LOL





Well, I think that's it for today. Have a great day and I'll be back
on Thursday to show you the goodie I made from one of Renee's
new kit. Until then stay safe!!!

Chow for now!

13 comments:

txbubbles said...

I'm so glad to see your bird finally got some company, LOL!!!
What an adorable kit!
Re: your cold Easter, two years ago it SNOWED here in East Texas on Easter Sunday, that was really off the wall!
Thanks so much!
Big hugs,
Vicki

makeyesup said...

Cute kit, love the giraffe, my favorite animal, thanks for sharing. Glad you were blessed by being with family even if they do get a little crazy.

Judy said...

Thankyou for your newest kit. The bird and giraffe are sooo cute.
Hehehhe your sistas sound like a lot of fun.

eilajean said...

What a sweet kit. Love the giraff. It has such a sweet baby feel... I have a photo of Boy feeding a gifaffe, I AM GOING to add it to that page. Thanks so MUCH!!! YOu are such a super star!!!! See you at the races GF!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Melanie said...

Awwwww.....that's adorable! I gotta have it for the grandbabies! So cute! But I need a boy giraffe, too! LOL!

Brandy said...

Thank you for the kit~~the animals are too cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

By Dezign said...

Thanks Crops!!!!! And I'll blog that little something on Thursday.

This kit is just too cute for words. Don't know which I love most, the giraffe or the birdie. Oh heck, I'll just adopt them both!!!

Kim B said...

WOOHOO- how freaking cute is this kit????- lol, Croppy you go girl! I LOVE the giraffe! OMG- he is just too dang cute!
thanks so much for sharing this with us

MWAH

Mungo said...

Love the bird and giraffe, thank you for sharing this lovely kit

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS from PA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue said...

Me too, me too! I love the giraffe and the bird, the frame is real pretty too, thank you so much for the kit